Executive Recruiting Solutions For Manufacturing And Supply Chain / Logistics.
Process Engineering Roanoke, VA
About the Company
This is a 100-year-old “Values Based” family owned company with an exceptional Corporate Culture. It has been the Recipient of “America’s Business Ethics Award”, never having a layoff in its 100-year history. Additionally, this company has been recognized by Industry Trade Organization as “Best in Quality” by their dealers and distributors.
Associate Safety and Engagement is top priority. This facility currently holds VOSHA #1 Rated Virginia VPP Star Accreditation for workplace safety.
In addition to a great team and professional challenges, the company offers an elite benefits package to include, 2 Comprehensive Group Health Plans, HSA Match, 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Critical Care, STD, LTD, Accident, PTO (Paid Time Off), Paid Holidays, Employee Assistant Program, Wellness and Tuition Reimbursement.
This facility is climate controlled with over 8 acres of manufacturing Capacity.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity, flexibility, and support to truly make a difference every day. You will be part of a motivated team, involved daily in engineering activities to improve manufacturing processes, equipment, throughput, and waste reduction for 5 manufacturing lines.
This company values honesty, enthusiasm, creativity, imagination, a commitment to winning, and associate engagement.
What We are Seeking
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering experience with 3+ years of
process improvement in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Being a solid teammate with exceptional character and interpersonal skills with demonstrated
ability to communicate at all corporate levels verbally and in writing.
- Possess an innovative mindset and professional resolve to identify and solve manufacturing
problems by not accepting mediocre results and the status quo.
- Documented Lean and Continuous Improvement skills with background of successful career
- Impeccable Ambassadorship skills consistent to the Corporate values.