Executive Recruiting Solutions For Manufacturing And Supply Chain / Logistics.
Human Resources Generalist
About the Company
In 2019 to date, this company has received 16 Awards distinguishing their innovation, design, and quality as an Industry leader. These awards were granted Government Organizations, Trade Organizations and Customers for creative solutions, customer service, innovation and design.
In addition to a great team and professional challenges, the company offers competitive pay, Health Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Group Life and AD&D, Voluntary Supplemental Term Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay.
In this role, you will be a valuable member of a highly skilled and motivated Human Resources team. You will be involved with Recruiting / Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Performance Management, Total Reward Administration (Benefits and Compensation), and HR Compliance Issues. Additionally, you will be involved in policy administration, associate engagement and positive employee relations.
This is a highly visible position that requires living strong company values honesty, enthusiasm, creativity, imagination, a commitment to winning, and associate engagement.
What We are Seeking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development from a four-year college; or three plus years related experience and / or training in a large manufacturing organization; or equivalent combination of the two.
- Being a solid teammate with exceptional character and interpersonalskills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all corporate levels verbally and in writing.
- Possess strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization from Plant Floor to Boardroom.
- Ability to maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Outstanding Computer and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), and Skills.
- SHRM Certification a plus.